100 Truths, Because Insomnia Stinks! (Thanks, Erin!)
So I got tagged in a FB post by one of my favorite people, my friend, Erin. Really, she friggin’ rocks! But since I never get on FB lately, except for Flash giveaways or to click “like” on pages for sweeps entries, I thought I would post my own answers here instead. Things have been so crazy lately that I haven’t been posting nearly as much as I would like. So here, this is SOMETHING,haha
1. Last beverage: Umm…whatever the blue mountain dew stuff from Taco Bell is called. Yep, it was a Taco Bell night for me while the guys had my chicken and dumplings. Xander controls my appetite right now,lol
2. Last phone call: I really have no idea….I haven’t been on the phone much lately. If we’re not counting Dan calling from work, then I would say Erin would be the last good chat I have had. It’s been a few days, though.
3. Last text message: I live in the stone age and this does not apply.
4.Last song you listened to: The Golden Girls theme song,lol
5. Last time you cried: When I failed my 1 hour glucose test.
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: My husband. I dated him when we were kids, and now I am married to him, many years later. Other than that, no.
7. Been cheated on: Unfortunately.
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Yep.
9. Lost someone special: Sure.
10. Been depressed: I am a woman. I have low self-esteem. I have been preggo for almost 2 years now. What do YOU think?
11. Been drunk and threw up:Yep. But I don’t drink often, so this isn’t an issue,lol
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2010)
15. Made a new friend: Ehhhh, not really. I tend to keep to myself. Less drama that way. I would love to make more friends, but I would take quality over quantity any day!
16. Fallen out of love: No
17. Laughed until you cried: Of course! I am married to a goof and I have amusing children!
18. Met someone who changed you: This year? Nope. Sophie was born on the LAST day of 2009, so I can’t count her!
19. Found out who your true friends were: I already knew that.
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Yeah, and why they would, I don’t know. Jealousy is a tacky quality, and these people might as well have velvet Elvises and pink flamingoes on their lawns, as tacky as they are.
21. Kissed anyone on your friend’s list: Sure have.
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: A good number, if not most.
23. How many kids do you want?: I have 2 and 1 more on the way, and then TUBES WILL BE TIED.
24. Do you have any pets: Yes.
25. Do you want to change your name: I’m used to mine after 29 years, although I must admit that Brandy sounds like a stripper name!
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Nothing special.
27. What time did you wake up?: 7:00 AM-ish
28.What were you doing at midnight last night?: entering sweeps or sleeping
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Xander to make his arrival into the world.
30. Last time you saw your Mother: Hahahahaha….Do you KNOW my mom? She never wants to see anyone!
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: I wish I had better self-esteem.
32. What are you listening to right now: Cheers in the background and Dan and Sophie are both snoring.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Yep….cringes…..I do not like him. Not one bit. Blech!
34. Who is getting on your nerves now?: No one. Can’t say anyone is irking me lately.
35. Most visited webpage: OLS
36. Whats your real name: Brandy Leigh Nelson
37. Nicknames: Muffin
38. Relationship Status: As taken as it gets…Married and preggo…and loving every moment! Okay, except for the aches and pains and sickness….lol
39. Zodiac sign: Cancer
40. Male or female?: Female
41. Primary School?: Lincoln
42. Secondary School?: Key …
43. High school/college?: Lee
44. Hair color: as in right now … dyed Kardashian black,lol
45. Long or short: Long
46. Height: I broke out the tape measure. 5 ft and barely 4 inches
47. Do you have a crush on someone?: Just the hubby
48: What do you like about yourself?: Heck, I dunno. I’m nice. I’m loyal. I can cook. I love my family and friends.
49. Piercings: Ears ONLY
50: Tattoos: one on my leg and one on my arm
51. Righty or lefty: Righty
52. First surgery: That brought Kyle into the world.
53. First piercing: Ears
54. First best friend: Sarah Weiss?
55. First sport you joined: tee ball
56. First vacation ?: Buffalo? Hershey Park? I dunno.
58. First pair of trainers?: Do WHAT now?
59. Eating: Nothing
60. Drinking: Nada
61. I’m about to: get me some snuggles
62. Listening to: TV
63. Waiting for: Sleep
64. Want kids? : I have them.
65. Get married?: I AM married. And happily, at that.
66. Career: Mother
67. Lips or eyes: Eyes
68. Hugs or kisses: I like both 🙂
69. Shorter or taller: taller
70. Older or Younger:Older, but not TOO old. Dan is 4 years older than me.
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Why can’t they be romantically spontaneous?? I AM KEEPING ERIN’S ANSWER.
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: definitely arms. I do not like a 6 pack.
73. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive
74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship …I don’t do hook-ups.
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger: There was that one night at the bar with Dan when this girl who I will not name kissed me. I should have known her, cause we went to school together, but I didn’t have a clue who she was….I remember nothing. I was intoxicated. Dan filled me in the next morning. But that would be it. I don’t generally kiss strangers.
77. Drank hard liquor: See above answer. That would not have happened sober,lol
78. Lost glasses/contacts: I don’t wear them .
79. Sex on first date: Absolutely not.
80. Broken someone’s heart: Doubt it .
82. Been arrested: Never.
84. Cried when someone died: Of course!
85. Fallen for a friend: Yeah, and now I am married to him.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: Sometimes .
88. Love at first sight: Didn’t believe in it until I met Dan again.
89. Heaven: Absolutely. I am too terrified of death to think that there is nothing after this.
90. Santa Clause: I’m a mom. I AM Santa Claus,lol
91. Kiss on the first date: Depends.
92. Angels: Sure do.
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: Nope. One is difficult enough,lol
95. Did you sing today?: Yep, to Sophie!
96. Ever cheated on somebody?: No.
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: I would love to go back to 1969 so I could see The Doors live.
98. The moment you would choose to relive?: My wedding. It was small, but it was everything to me.
99. Are you afraid of falling in love?: Not at all
100. Are you afraid of posting this as 100 truths? What kind of moronic question is that?!
No comments yet.
All About Me
My name is Brandy. I am 29 years old, (How the heck did THAT happen?!) and I live my life as a wife to my goofball man-child of a husband who I love dearly, and as a SAHM to my 10 year old son, my 11 month old little princess, and we are currently pregnant with the next one. He is scheduled to be born on January 14th, unless Mother Nature says otherwise! My biggest passions in life besides my kids and my husband are cooking ,(Just call me Betty Crocker with an attitude!) beauty stuff…Really…I am all about all things girly. I have and use so many beauty products that I have overrun all of our storage in the bathrooms and have started taking over bookshelves,lol… I also love music, love to read, and love my family and friends. I am also a cloth-diapering mommy and love all things fluff. I also love to support WAHM businesses and love trying out new products, especially beauty, baby, and other family friendly items. Hopefully, you will find my ramblings at the very least amusing, or maybe they are things you can relate to as a mom or a woman. Anyway, thanks for taking the time to stop by! Due to the pain-in-the-buttedness nature of WordPress, I do NOT have a GFC widget for followers. However, I DO have a Networked Blogs widget, and would love you to pieces if you would subscribe to my blog. Leave me a comment, and I would be thrilled to follow you back! I can also be found on the Blog Frog Community!
PR is welcomed, and I am always looking to host sponsored reviews and/or giveaways that may be of interest to other moms, women, and families. I would love to review your products for you! I think my honesty and candid nature could attract business to your company. Feel free to contact me any time at email@example.com with any inquiries. Thanks!
<meta name="alexaVerifyID" content="fTm_LLs2fkGYXY8zCED4p_ZTV0c" />
Connect With Me! I Love New Friends!
Grab My Button!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Food, Glorious Food! My recipes and reviews For Adults Only...More Mature Posts regarding Marriage, Sex, and Other Blunders And Reviews For The Munchkins-All About The Kids Reviews and Rants Giveaways! Mirror,Mirror On The Wall-Body Image, Beauty Products & Reviews My Favorite Things Thursdays My Story What They DON'T Tell You About Pregnancy-The Nitty Gritty
Some Awesome Blogs!
<img alt="Grammy Janet's Place" src="http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t186/janetmfaye/Blog/grammyjanet-button.jpg"
<img alt="FunandFunkyMommy" width="125" src="http://i936.photobucket.com/albums/ad209/danamacdermid/http3bpblogspotcom_yyThU2jVMRAShI3g.jpg
Grab this button
Grab this button<a href="http://lolidots.com/loliblog.php"
- 15,529 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
More Awesome Blogs!
Site infoOops, I'm Pregnant Again!
Blog at WordPress.com.