So I Think We’re Off To The Hospital Soon….
I am officially scared now. My pain has just gotten worse rather than better, and this just does not feel normal to me. I am really hoping that I am not going into preterm labor, but we knew we are at a greater risk of this as I have already had a bacterial infection while pregnant that tends to reoccur, and also because we got pregnant again SO quickly after having Sophie.
Here is what I am experiencing:
- CONSTANT back pain that is debilitating and does not ease up with heat, rest, or hydration.
- BAD abdominal pain constantly similar to severe menstrual cramping that does not ease up.
- Abdominal cramping similar to food poisoning or awful flu-like cramping accompanied by diarrhea.
- HORRIBLE cramping in my thighs.
- Severe pelvic pressure that will not go away. It literally feels like there is a cinder block in my belly that is just pushing downward.
- Standing up HURTS. Walking hurts worse. I can’t even hold Sophie without feeling like I’m about to buckle over in pain. I cannot bend and lift her at all without having shooting pains in my whole back/abdominal/pelvic area.
- Nausea. That says it all. But this is nausea with pain. Not like the morning sickness I have pretty much gotten used to.
- A weird, watery discharge….Not like regular preggo juices. More watery, although NOT in huge quantities, than God. Not sure if it’s just pee, or if it’s fluid….
- Speaking of pee…When I use the restroom, there is incredible pressure and pain. Not like burning, but like something is pushing downward.
So needless to say, I am pretty worried. I don’t want to rush to the hospital and be the silly woman who jumps the gun and just gets sent home with no issues found. No one wants that kind of embarrassment! But at the same time, something just doesn’t feel normal. I know all pregnancies are different. I know that symptoms can be different in severity. But this is just so incredibly painful and odd that I feel like I SHOULD go get checked out. I mean, even when I was 8 and 9 months pregnant with Sophie, which wasn’t too terribly long ago and still quite fresh in my memory, the pain wasn’t quite like this. So I am going to call the doctor again and the hospital and when Dan gets home, we may just need to figure out what to do with the kids and head to labor and delivery. I pray that nothing is wrong. i know that at this point, Xander has an excellent chance of survival if born now. But he would more than likely spend months in the NICU. The longer we can keep him in, the better. Please keep is in your prayers. I am really worried. Guess I should pack a bag now, just in case.