Since We Can’t REALLY name the baby Oops…..GIVEAWAY!
As you all know, Dan and I are expecting our surprise baby in January. My due date is 1/20/2011. We have simply been calling this baby “Oops” up until now. Well, we find out the gender next Friday, the 10th of September!
We have been having a VERY hard time coming up with names for either gender. And we can’t really name the baby Oops! (Talk about giving the kid a complex early on in life,lol)
I have a fun idea. I am going to be having a little contest, just to get some experience doing giveaways, and to get some sort of following.
What I need are BABY NAMES…For BOTH sexes! We really cannot think of any! A winner will be randomly chosen to receive a MYSTERY PRIZE! And no, I don’t mean dollar store junk, either! Let’s just say it’s something that the ladies are sure to enjoy!
Here are some guidelines on what we would like in a name:
- Nothing based on Twilight or True Blood characters. Everyone seems to be naming their kids Jacob, Edward, Bella, etc, and we do NOT want to jump on that bandwagon.
- Nothing too plain…No John’s or Michael’s or Jennifer’s….We would like something different, but not too out there. Basically nothing plain Jane, and nothing that Lady Gaga would name her offspring, should she ever breed, God help us,lol
- Nothing in the Top 10 names list.
I need first AND middle names that sound good with the last name Nelson. For some reason, this should be easy for us, but we have not been able to think of much at all…And with my 20 week ultrasound less than a week away, we would like to narrow it down. Here is where YOUR help comes in!
Subscribe to my blog via e-mail, and leave me your top baby name pick for either sex or for BOTH.
- +15 Enter my U-Printing giveaway. This is my first sponsored giveaway, and due to the fact that I am a new blogger, the entries are pathetically low. (Hint, Hint, LOW entries mean a better chance at winning!)
- +5 Add me on FB. Here is my link: http://www.facebook.com/#!/brandy.l.nelson
- +2 Guess whether you think we’ll be having a boy or a girl! You don’t need to be right for this to count!
- +5 Leave a comment on ANY non-giveaway post.
- +100 (yes, really) Tell me how to add affiliate blog buttons on my WordPress sidebar. Yes, I am green, and I admit it!
- +10 Mention this giveaway on your blog or FB page and leave a link so your followers can enter. Then leave me the Url so I can see you completed this.
*****Remember to leave a valid e-mail address in your comment so I can contact you if you win!******
This Mystery Giveaway will be open until 12:00 Noon on 9/22/2010.